Re-introducing live events slowly and very carefully
A select few of our Friday night Stayaway concerts are going to be produced as webcasts of live house concerts. We are calling these events the Troubadour At Home Live Concert Series. As always, there will be no charge to attend the event online and all of your electronic donations will go directly and entirely to the performer. If you wish to attend in person, here are some things you should know:
- All attendees (audience, crew and performers) must display proof of vaccination at the door in order to be admitted. An original vaccination card showing that you are at least fourteen days beyond your single Johnson & Johnson shot, or at least fourteen days beyond the second of your Pfizer or Moderna shots will serve this purpose. Photographs or photocopies of your card are also acceptable so long as they are legible and show the entire front side of the card without redaction. Please do not send us physical or electronic copies of any such items. We will not store and strongly prefer not to even receive private medical records of any nature.
- The audience size will comply with the latest CDC and State of New Jersey guidelines for gatherings of fully-vaccinated people in private homes. Masks and distancing are neither required nor forbidden. Performers may be distanced from the audience, but not masked.
- Concerts will take place at a home in Morris County, NJ. The location will not be published, but will be made known when tickets are purchased. Windows and doors will be kept open before, during and after the performance for improved ventilation.
- These rules are subject to change in response to current conditions and changes in government regulations and guidelines .
- Tickets are $10 each (on credit card purchases, we add a 5% surcharge to cover our processing costs so we can pay our performers a full $10 per attendee) and, as is our long custom with the Creel at the Troubadour Acoustic Concert Series, there is also a free-will offering to which in-person audience members are encouraged to contribute. All of those contributions go directly to the performer(s). We are now accepting ticket orders online, with links to order tickets shown in the event descriptions on the home page.
- Please email email@example.com if you have questions about a particular show, or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions about ticket orders.